In my clinical practice as a therapist, I specialize in working with mothers and their partners through the grief of infertility, perinatal loss, pregnancy after loss, and the postpartum period, including parenting after reproductive trauma, along with middle motherhood struggles.
Lindsey helps with the following concerns:
- Pregnancy loss – miscarriage, stillbirth, and infant death
- Grief & Loss
- Unexpected outcomes, fetal anomalies
- Pregnancy after loss
- Processing Reproductive Trauma / PTSD around perinatal loss, birth trauma, and NICU trauma, as well as unique traumas specific to your reproductive experience.
- Pregnancy and postpartum mental health issues, including anxiety and depression
- Adjusting to parenthood and parenting issues
- Anxiety and anger while parenting
- Identity and life transition as they relate to parenthood
- Relationship issues & couples counseling as it relates to parenthood transitions
- Middle motherhood & parenthood challenges
Schedule an appointment…
to work with Lindsey and find a therapist who understands that parenthood is hard. Motherhood, wishing for it and living it, isn’t easy and Lindsey can help you find a part of yourself that can see that the journey of parenthood is BOTH hard AND worth it.
Individual & Couple’s Therapy
Services are provided via telehealth.
The following insurances are accepted, available only to clients in Minnesota:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield MN
- Health Partners
Sliding scale fee optional